1. I'm unable to view live video.
2. I registered CamNebula account, but I don't see anything.
3. I see "Another computer is using the same serial number" message, what do I do?
4. I only want to use CamNebula for remote viewing, I don't want video recorded in the cloud.
1. I'm unable to view live video.Please check :
You have enabled remote monitoring (default is off). If you haven't, on NetCamCenter video window, click on Setup, Cloud tab, Enable CamNebula. (For detail, please see QuickStart step #3)
- For desktop, make sure Apple QuickTime player plugin and Microsoft Silverlight are installed.
If not, please go to download page., download and install the required plugins.
Note QuickTime only works with Internet Explorer. Select Silverlight as your player on Live video page if you are not sure what browser you are using.
- For mobile devices, you have to install mobile app.
- If you are not using CamNebula Editions, you have to manually enter username and camera token correctly.
The username, camera tokens are the ones provided by CamNebula, not NetCamCenter built-in web server's, not Google, not Facebook, ...etc. If remote reviewing and recording are the most important features you need, we recommend using NetCamCenter CamNebula editions,
with tighter integration you can skip this step.
- At least 200 kbps up and downlink is required. If the connection is not stable, see if you have other
software or devices also consuming bandwidth.
- You have downloaded and installed NetCamCenter. NetCamCenter is up and running, all cameras are on screen.
A client end software is required.